Hummus with eggplant
* Microwave one large eggplant for five minutes.
* 4 cups of cooked, drained garbanzo beans.
* 4 garlic cloves.
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
* 1/2 cup minced parsley, Some salt to taste.
* Blend, adding olive oil until you have the right consistency.
* Freeze three cups. It doesn't keep more than about 3-4 days.
* I love it on my sandwiches.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Authentic Hummus Recipes.
you find this page interesting? How about forwarding it to a friend, or book and food junkie.
Or, better still, Face Book or Twitter it.