Hummus with eggplant
* Microwave one large eggplant for five minutes.
* 4 cups of cooked, drained garbanzo beans.
* 4 garlic cloves.
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
* 1/2 cup minced parsley, Some salt to taste.
* Blend, adding olive oil until you have the right consistency.
* Freeze three cups. It doesn't keep more than about 3-4 days.
* I love it on my sandwiches.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Authentic Hummus Recipes.
Our newsletter is entitled "create a cyan zone" at your home, preserving both yourself, your family and friends, and Mother Earth for future generations. We promise not to spam you with daily emails promoting various products. You may get an occasional nudge to buy one of my books!
Here are the back issues.
- Mill your own flour
- Bake your own sourdough bread
- Microplastics from our water
- Alternative types of water storage
- Wear your clothes out
- Comfort foods
- Create a bee-friendly environment
- Go to bed slightly hungry
- Keep bees
- Blue zone folk are religious
- Reduce plastic waste
- Family is important
- What can go in compost?
- Grow broad beans for longevity
- Harvest and store sunshine
- Blue zone exercise
- Harvest and store your rainwater
- Create a cyan zone at your home
you find this page interesting? How about forwarding it to a friend, or book and food junkie; or, better still, a Facebook or Twitter tick would help.
56 Groenekloof Rd,