Hummus with eggplant
* Microwave one large eggplant for five minutes.
* 4 cups of cooked, drained garbanzo beans.
* 4 garlic cloves.
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
* 1/2 cup minced parsley, Some salt to taste.
* Blend, adding olive oil until you have the right consistency.
* Freeze three cups. It doesn't keep more than about 3-4 days.
* I love it on my sandwiches.
you find this page interesting? How about forwarding it to a friend, or book and food junkie.
Or, better still, Face Book or Twitter it.